FAQ's | Questions And Answers
IS COLON HYDROTHERAPY EMBARRASSING?
After the self gentle insertion of a small tube into the rectum, tubing carries the water in and wastes out in a gently pressurized system-no mess, no fuss, no odor-in fact, a very relaxing experience. Except for the insertion of the tube you are completely covered during the entire procedure.
IS THE PROCEDURE PAINFUL?
Rarely. Sometimes during the procedure, the muscles of the colon contract suddenly, expelling considerable
liquids and waste into the rectum. The contraction may feel like cramping or gas with pressure in the rectum.
Most of the process is mild and gentle with a wonderfully light and empty feeling afterward.
CAN ONE BECOME DEPENDENT ON IT? COULD THE COLON STOP FUNCTIONING ON ITS OWN?
No. Actually, one of its good features is that it can tone the colon muscles so it doesn’t perform so sluggishly.
WILL ONE CLEANSING COMPLETELY EMPTY THE COLON?
Almost never. Many of us have ten or more pounds of impacted feces in our colon. This is hardened, rubbery
material and substantial work must be done to remove it. One cleansing removes some, the second more.
Your personal objectives will determine how many you may wish to have.
CAN COLON THERAPY WASH AWAY ALL BACTERIA, EVEN THE GOOD?
The helpful colon bacteria can only live in an acidic environment whereas the harmful ones thrive in an alkaline colon environment. Most people, due to years of improper eating, lack of exercise and poor elimination have an alkaline colon environment. So it’s helpful to flush away the bacteria in an alkaline colon.
The great benefit of the cleansing program is to change the environments from alkaline to acid. After the therapy we will give you probiotics to replenish the good intestinal bacteria. We encourage you to take probiotics daily in order to maintain the good intestinal flora, especially if your diet is not “perfect”. see our products for details
HOW DO YOU IMPROVE THE FUNCTION OF YOUR COLON?
- Learn proper food combinations
- Eat 50% of your food raw. They should be fresh, organic, in-season from your local area.
- Get a wide variety but eat smaller quantities.
- Drink half your weight in ounces of water daily sip it, not with meals, but either 1 to 1 1/2 hours before meals or 2 hours after meals.
- Chew your foods properly by slowing down while eating and relax.
- Reduce stress and tension by exercising daily, and getting the proper amount of sleep.
- Avoid intestinal overloading by responding to the “call of nature” immediately.